Death of an Era (DOE)
Ready for action and adventure? Then go ahead and create an account! Create your own story in an role-playing environment.
Death of an Era (DOE)
Ready for action and adventure? Then go ahead and create an account! Create your own story in an role-playing environment.
Death of an Era (DOE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Story, Exciting Action, Unforgetable Memories. Join the adventures on DOE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure! ChapI Ep2

Go down 

Did you enjoy the event?
Yes!
Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_lcap67%Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No!
Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_lcap0%Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mixed!
Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_lcap0%Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Darkmagic1k is fucking awesome! (Yes but a better yes!)
Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_lcap33%Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Darkmagic1k
Admin
Darkmagic1k

Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 Empty
PostSubject: Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure! ChapI Ep2   Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure!  ChapI Ep2 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Alright guys, it is that time again for you to voice your opinion and tell us how did we do?  Were the ECs fun to rp with?  Were they to strong?  To weak?  Did you have fun?  Don't hold back, your feedback is important!

Side Notes:
A few buildings in Kirigakure have been either damaged or destroyed.  A mission could be given to the genin to go out and retrieve supplies!

Although some of the bandits were defeated, a few escaped with important goods for Kirigakure!  At the docks, citizens have been killed and the merchant goods have been stolen.  Kirigakure will be in need of a bit of resources, perhaps evening have to reach out to Kumogakure if need be! Supply routes to Kiri have also been taken over. Prehaps missions involving clearing these routes up could be a thing!

Kiri managed to gain a prisoner.  Just how useful with they be to them?  Find out!
Back to top Go down
https://shonenlegends.forumotion.com

Invasion! Bandit Attack on Kirigakure! ChapI Ep2
Page 1 of 1