Death of an Era (DOE)
Ready for action and adventure? Then go ahead and create an account! Create your own story in an role-playing environment.
Death of an Era (DOE)
Ready for action and adventure? Then go ahead and create an account! Create your own story in an role-playing environment.
Death of an Era (DOE)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Story, Exciting Action, Unforgetable Memories. Join the adventures on DOE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll be back later - Shihara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shihara

Shihara

I'll be back later - Shihara Empty
PostSubject: I'll be back later - Shihara   I'll be back later - Shihara EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 12:20 am

Hello or I should probably be saying goodbye. ^_^;;

I'm just posting to inform everyone that I'll be gone until the next wipe starts. No clue when that is, but anyways...
I've been gone for about two weeks and I've missed out on quite a lot of rp. When I'm gone from an rp game too long, I lose the motivation to log back in... so here I am now. Hehe..

If anyone is wondering what happened to Hizumi, then please decide that however you want. Drowning, casualty in a mission, death by chocolate... whatever works basically. XD And sorry for leaving out of the blue, but I'll be back next wipe. Until then, take care! ^o^

-Hizumi/Shihara/Shamy
Back to top Go down
AnonChan666
Admin
AnonChan666

PostSubject: Re: I'll be back later - Shihara   I'll be back later - Shihara EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 3:01 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
Back to top Go down
Shihara

Shihara

PostSubject: Re: I'll be back later - Shihara   I'll be back later - Shihara EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:02 pm

*jumps out of a puddle of water* I'm back! And here for a long time since it's summer vacation and what not. =w=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be back later - Shihara   I'll be back later - Shihara Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be back later - Shihara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death of an Era (DOE) :: Out-of Character (OOC) :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: